Do you have any secret ‘wow’ recipes? The ones that everyone comments on because they’re SO good but you know how crazy easy they are to make? This is your new secret wow recipe! Beyond simple to make (we’re talking 4 ingredients, mama!) nourishing and absolutely delicious. This is your new dinner party go-to!
It’s a fan-favorite from my Fall Real Food Family Meal Plan, which is going away on December 20 (there won’t be another available until the summer!) so I thought I’d share it with you all, here.
Sweet, salty, crunchy and easy enough to make on a weeknight (and it’s a kid-favorite, too). Meet my easy Maple Pecan Chicken!
Maple Pecan Crusted Chicken
3 tbsp maple syrup
1.5 tbsp dijon mustard
2 cups pecans
big pinch sea salt
1 lb thin-sliced chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Whisk maple syrup and mustard and set aside.
2. In a food processor or by hand, process or crush pecans to a chunky meal. Stir in sea salt.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a wire rack.
4. Pat chicken dry. Dip each breast into syrup mixture, letting excess fall off before dipping into pecans and placing on baking sheet. Repeat for all pieces.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through.
Get the full Fall Real Food Family Meal Plan with over 80 recipes here.