1 cup dry quinoa
1 lb marinated (my greek marinade is my favorite) or 2 cups sliced rotisserie chicken (chickpeas make a great sub as well)
1 medium zucchini, sliced
1 pint grape tomatoes
1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
1 cup halved small mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
pesto to top
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions. Heat oven to broil.
2. Heat grill or pan. Grill chicken 5-7 minutes per side if sliced or 8-10 minutes per side if whole breast.
3. Drizzle zucchini with avocado oil and season with sea salt. Grill until soft on both side.
4. Meanwhile, spread grape tomatoes and corn on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and season with sea salt. Toss to combine. Broil for 5-7 minutes into tomatoes are blistered and corn is turning golden.
5. Layer bowls with quinoa, chicken, vegetables and mozzarella. Serve topped with pesto.