- 2 lb brussels sprouts, halved or quartered (depending on size)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (more as needed)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- pinch chili powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Toss sprouts with oil (start with 1 tsbp, add enough to coat), garlic powder, cumin and a pinch of chili powder. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 30-35 minutes, tossing once until sprouts are crispy and fork-tender.
- Let cool slightly and toss with cranberries and bacon. For an extra crunch, add a handful of walnuts before serving. Serve warm.