1 lb ground turkey
3/4 cup grated sweet potato
1/4 cup green onions, sliced thin
1/4 cup almond flour
2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1/2-3/4 tsp sea salt
avocado or coconut oil (or spray)
1/3 cup tahini
2 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
1/2 tsp cumin
1 small clove of garlic, minced or dash garlic powder
sea salt to taste
water as needed to thin
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix all ingredients up to coconut oil spray in a large bowl.
3. Spray or rub hands with coconut or avocado oil to prevent sticking. Form into small balls, around 1-2″ in diameter.
4. Place on greased baking sheet and bake in oven 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice, with tahini sauce for dipping.
1. In a small bowl or blender, whisk or blend tahini, vinegar or lemon juice, cumin, garlic powder and a pinch of sea salt.
2. Add water as needed to reach desired consistency. Taste for seasoning and serve.