Valentines Day is coming- and I’ll admit, I’m not a huge valentines person… but I can get behind an excuse for a date night! But not all of us can get or afford a babysitter for an extra night out- and since moving in September, we’ve really embraced mixing in at-home date nights. So I thought I would share some fun date night at home food ideas, for this Valentines day- whether you have a spouse or partner this Valentines day, your date is your bestie– or just you– enjoy some fun food, this Valentines Day!
- How Sweet Eats Beer Cheese
- King Arthur Flour Pizza Crust
- Charcuterie Class Replays:
- Healthy Mama Cooking Club Recipes Mentioned:
- Winter Roasted White Fish
- Apple Butter Glazed Pork Chops
- Brown Butter Scallops with Herb Aioli
- Herb Butter Basted Steak and Garlic Mascarpone Mashed Potatoes
My NEW Healthy Mama on a Budget Course is HERE! 🛒🥦 Click here to learn more
Join the Healthy Mama Cooking Club for as little as $3 a month for weekly meal inspiration, member exclusive recipes, bonus cooking videos and quick kitchen tips, monthly bonus podcast episodes and more!