The kids are back in school- maybe some of them for over a month, now- and with a shift in routines also often means a shift in our budget, with extra activities, school pictures (WHY are they so expensive?!), and of course- school lunch packing, weeknight dinners and alllll the snacks. Add onto that the cost of groceries these days, and it can feel like a strain on your wallet with the extra expenses. So in today’s episode, I want to give you some solid tips for spending less on groceries, this fall.
- How to create a realistic grocery budget (Apple)
- How to create a realistic grocery budget (Spotify)
- The Do’s and Don’ts of bulk buying (Apple)
- The Do’s and Don’ts of bulk buying (Spotify)
- FREE Grocery Spending Tracker
- Healthy Mama on a Budget is open for a limited time! Click here to learn more and join
Join the Healthy Mama Cooking Club starting at just $3 a month for weekly meal plans, access to over 110 recipes in our recipe vault, monthly Q&A’s, bonus podcasts and more!
Connect with Kris: