By now, you probably know how much I love meal prepping to simplify meals, all week long. One of the things that holds many women back from meal prep is the feeling that they need a whole bunch of special tools to get prepping– not true! I’m actually quite the minimalist in the kitchen (and in life, in general)– so I’d rather not have a ton of gadgets and gizmos lying around. I want just the things I need, where I need them, for a more relaxed, efficient cooking experience. But I DO have some go-tos I think every meal prep mama needs in her kitchen, so in this video, I’m sharing them with you!
- Good quality knives (these are my favorite). Find the knife that feels good in your hand!
- The BEST peeler (less than $10 on Amazon!)
- Microplane– for garlic, ginger, citrus zest and more
- Bowls in varying sizes
- Silicone Muffin Pan
- Silpat Mats (nonstick baking mat)
- Rice Cooker– any grains you want to make
- Instant Pot– beans, shredded chicken, soups, stews and more
- Food Processor– hummus, homemade mayo, energy balls
See a full clickable list of my favorite kitchen tools here (disclaimer: this list may contain affiliate links, in which I receive a small commission for your purchase at no extra charge to you).
Plan and prep your way to a simpler, healthier mama life with Healthy Mama Meal Prep:
+ view comments . . .