1 lb baby potatoes (2 cups small creamer potatoes or fingerling), quartered
kosher salt, as needed
garlic powder, as needed
olive oil, as needed
4 6-oz salmon filets
2 tbsp butter
1 large clove garlic, minced
1/2 small lemon, thinly sliced
1 small bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
Dill Yogurt Sauce:
1 clove garlic, minced
juice of 1/2 lemon (more as desired)
2/3 cup greek yogurt
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp olive oil
3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to avoid sticking. Spread potatoes onto baking sheet. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle generously with salt and garlic powder and toss. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking, pat salmon dry and season with kosher salt. Set aside while you make the garlic butter. To make garlic butter, heat butter until melted. Add minced garlic while garlic is hot and stir to combine.
3. When potatoes are done, remove from oven, toss potatoes and make a space in the middle of the pan for salmon. Add salmon to the center of pan. Brush salmon with garlic butter and top with lemon slices.
4. Add asparagus to perimeter of pan, leaving space between asparagus (this will make them crispy- don’t over-crowd!). Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Bake in oven another 15 minutes until potatoes and salmon are cooked through.
5. While sheet pan ingredients are cooking, make dill yogurt sauce. Combine minced garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl. Top with yogurt, sea salt, a few cracks of black pepper, olive oil and chopped dill. Stir to combine. Taste for seasoning, adding more lemon juice as desired. If needed, thin with a small amount of water (1 tsp at a time).