1–1.5 cups pitted medjool dates (start with 1 cup, add more if needed to stick)
1 ½ cups raw cashews
1 tsp lemon zest
Juice of ½ lemon (1–2 tbsp)
½ cup dried blueberries
1. Add cashews, dates, lemon juice, lemon zest and pinch salt to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until mixture begins to pull away from sides.
2. Pulse in dried blueberries.
3. Line or grease an 8×8″ pan with parchment paper, coconut or avocado oil. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of pan. Alternately, form into balls (you might need to rub some oil on your hands to avoid sticking).
4. Refrigerate or freeze for 10-15 minutes until firm.
5. Remove from pan, slice into 8-10 rectangles, and store in fridge.