- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cups (1 16-oz clamshell) mixed greens
- 1 pear, sliced thin
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup rosemary walnuts
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tsp grainy dijon mustard
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Roast walnuts for 10-15 minutes, tossing on occasion to prevent burning. Let cool.
- Arrange all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing just before serving.
Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- Whisk or blend all ingredients well just before serving.