Podcast

Episode 013: Real vs. Fake Food Freedom

HEALTHY MAMA MEAL PREP

FREE FLEXIBLE MEAL PLANNING GUIDE

Resources you'll love

tell me more!

I'm Kris, trained chef, culinary nutritionist and busy mom, here to help you take the stress out of healthy eating with flexible meal planning, simplified meal prep and easy budget-friendly meals.

Meet Kris

THE HEALTHY BALANCED
MAMA PODCAST

find what you're looking for:

Socialize

For a long time, I was CONVINCED I had food freedom.

I thought, I eat anything I want… as long as it’s clean.I eat anything I want… as long as it doesn’t have any added sugar.

I eat anything I want… as long as it’s on the weekend. I eat healthy during the week.

They tell you it’s all about 80/20. Eat clean 80% of the time, and the other 20% of the time, eat whatever you want! But if you ‘cheat’ during your usual 80, then what happens? Guilt, usually. And then often the ‘what the heck’ effect ensues where we just eat everything inside and vow to get ‘back on track’ next week. The cycle continues because, my friends, this is NOT food freedom! So what DOES true food freedom? Listen to this week’s episode to find out. LISTEN: Listen on iTunes | Listen on Stitcher | Listen on Google Play | Listen on Spotify

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.