This is IT friends- the last episode of Season 4 and the last episode of the Healthy Balanced Mama Podcast (until it becomes the Healthy Mama Kitchen Podcast!). This episode is an extra special one– I have my friend Danielle Havens back to share an ask us anything Q + A! We answered questions on the preconception phase, tips for the 1-2 transition with kids, mom guilt and more- plus a little on where each of us has been, and what’s in store for both of us in the future!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
– Life updates from Danielle and Kris
- Danielle- while pregnancy & birth are fresh, what advice/thoughts do you have for preconception phase women?
- Tips for the 1-2 transition with kids
- Kris- What is easier/harder with older kids than younger
- How to deal with mom guilt when trying to take self care time
- Danielle’s NEW podcast! Simply Well with Danielle
- Danielle’s Barre Bundle
- Kris’ Upcoming Pro-Metabolic Cookbook with Dr. Heather Rhodes
- Daniel Tiger Big Brother Episode
- Favorite Books on Becoming a new sibling:
- Hello in There (Kris’ family favorite)
- The Berenstain Bears New Baby
- On Mother’s Lap (Danielle’s family favorite)
- I am a Big Brother (Big Sister version)
- My New Baby
LISTEN: Listen on iTunes | Listen on Stitcher | Listen on Google Play | Listen on Spotify
Connect with Danielle:
Website + Coaching
Virtual Barre Studio
Connect with Kris:
Connect with me:
Get the Budget Kitchen Guide!
+ view comments . . .