Halloween is almost here- so I couldn’t miss the opportunity to share a Halloween-themed episode with you. But I’m not going to share with you special treats you can make for the holiday- instead I want to talk about realistic dinner ideas for Halloween, because having a solid dinner on Halloween is important!
Our kids are inevitably going to eat candy, so it’s nice to have something to balance their blood sugar a little- especially something hearty and warming if it’s a cold night, when you come back in from trick-or-treating. Tune in for 10 dinner ideas for Halloween night- from make-ahead meals to meals to serve the whole neighborhood.
- Favorite Chili Recipes:
- Butternut Squash Chili
- White Chicken Chili
- Smoky Turkey Chickpea Chili
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Best Ever Classic Chili (Healthy Mama Cooking Club recipe)
- Five Ingredient Meatballs
- Comfy Chicken Soup
- Mummy Dogs
- Baked Cauli Mac and Cheese in the Budget Kitchen Dinners Book
- Beef Stew (my favorite Autumn Beef & Veggie stew with pumpkin beer is in the cooking club!)
Join the newly updated Healthy Mama Cooking Club for casual live cooking classes, member-exclusive recipes, weekly meal inspiration, bonus episodes & more starting at just $3/month.
LISTEN: Listen on iTunes | Listen on Stitcher | Listen on Google Play | Listen on Spotify
Connect with Kris:
FREE Meal Planning Guide
Budget Guide + Ebooks
+ view comments . . .