1 lb ground turkey
1 egg (or egg replacement)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup baby spinach, chopped
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1/2 tsp sea salt
cracked black pepper, to taste
oil to grease grill (or parchment for baking)
1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
2 small cloves garlic, minced
pinch sea salt
1. Heat oil in a grill pan, or preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Mix well and use hands to form 4-6 patties.
3. Cook on grill pan, 8-10 minutes per side, or place on greased pan and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. Serve hot with basil aioli.
1. Whisk all ingredients together, let sit at least 10 minutes before serving.