1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl or the bowl of a mixer, cream together butter and peanut butter for about 30 seconds.
4. Add in sugars and beat on medium-high until fully combined.
5. Add in eggs one at a time, followed by vanilla extract. Beat another 30-60 seconds.
6. Add in flour in batches, 1/2-1 cup at a time until combined. Stir in crystallized ginger.
7. Let dough sit in fridge for 10-20 minutes to chill.
8. Roll into balls and roll into a bowl of turbinado sugar. Place 2″ apart on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Let sit 1 minute and transfer to a rack to cool completely.