1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Drain 3 cups of pre-cooked or canned chickpeas and pat dry.
3. Toss with ~1 tbsp oil of choice, savory spice blend and sea salt.
4. Roast for 10-15 minutes before tossing and continuing to roast another 10-15 minutes until desired crispiness.
1. Whisk all in a large bowl. Add water as needed to thin.
2. Taste for seasoning and add more salt as needed.
3. If you like a sweeter sauce, add a squeeze of honey and whisk in.
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Toss your bite-sized chopped veggies with your favorite cooking oil (I prefer avocado, coconut or olive), sea salt and seasonings to taste.
3. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Toss and bake another 10-20 minutes (depending on size and consistency of vegetables; sweet potatoes will take 25-35 minutes, broccoli takes 20-30) until soft through and crispy on top.