Sweet Potato Pecan Loaf:
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Grease a glass loaf pan well.
3. Combine dry ingredients (through spices) in a medium bowl.
4. In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients (through eggs).
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients until smooth. Stir in pecans.
6. Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Once cool, ice with vanilla cashew cream.
Vanilla Cashew Cream
1. Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth. Spread on loaf before serving.