How did we get to the LAST day of the year? It’s that time… your top 10 FAVORITE recipes of 2020! These were the recipes that you shared the most, pinned the most and enjoyed the most, from this year’s batch of recipes. So without further ado, let’s count down!
10) 4-ingredient cookie dough energy bars
9) One Pot Butternut Squash + Kale Chickpea Curry
8) Crunchy Southwest Chicken Salad
7) One Pot Greek Meatballs + Orzo
6) Trader Joe’s Copycat Chili Lime Chicken Burgers
5) 4-ingredient homemade mayonnaise
4) Cakey Almond Flour Blondies
3) Slow Cooker Sweet Potato, Kale and Beef Stew
2) Cassava Flour Muffins 3-ways
1) Cucumber Dill Chicken Salad
So what were my personal favorites??
- Salted Caramel Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Chicken and Broccoli
- Dairy-free Cashew Cream
- Greek Meal Prep Jars
- Tex Mex Turkey Taco Pie
- Peanut Butter Ginger Crackle Cookies
- Beef and Butternut Squash Chili
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Enchiladas
- Copycat Starbucks sundried tomato and feta wrap
Pop over to Instagram and tell me your favorite recipe of 2020!
See the previous years’ top ten:
+ view comments . . .