This is it, friends– the Top 10 Podcast episodes of 2020. We made it through! I had SO much fun inviting new guests and sharing new topics on the podcast, this year.
This year, the podcast reached over 36,000 women in over 70 countries and 6 continents. To say I’m honored my voice has reached that far around the world is an understatement!I am SO grateful for each and every one of you who have tuned in, this year, whether you’re a weekly listener or occasionally tune in, I appreciate you and the podcast wouldn’t be a success without you!
I am also SO thankful for all the incredible reviews we’ve received over the past year– your ratings and reviews mean the world, and they’re how the podcast has continued to grow over the past almost two years!
We certainly expanded, in the podcast’s second year (she turns two on January 29th!) beyond just intuitive eating (though there was a ton of that!) into topics like:- Perfectionism
– Digestive Health
– Simplifying mom life
– Eating Plant Based
– Pregnancy and Postpartum
– Simplified nutrition
…and so much more! These episodes are such a great example of the diverse topics you all love, and I can’t wait to bring more incredible topics and guests into 2021!
Without further ado, this year’s Top 10 Podcast Episodes for healthy living for moms:
10) Life with IBS: My Digestive Health Journey
9) What is Simplified Nutrition?
8) Removing the chaos and choosing a simplified mom life with Allie Casazza
7) Normalizing Digestive Struggles + a balanced Low-FODMAP Approach with Charlyn Ooi, RD
6) Approaching Inflammation with grace with Dr. Will Cole
5) Intentional eating vs. Intuitive eating for healthy hormones with Meg Doll
4) Letting go of perfection and embracing being beautifully imperfect with Simi Botic
3) When food freedom doesn’t feel so free with Katherine Herbison
2) 100th Episode Celebration with Lex Daddio
1) Real Food for Pregnancy with Lily Nichols
I am so grateful for you, friends! Have a healthy, happy and safe New Year’s, and I’ll catch you back on the pod in 2021!
+ view comments . . .