1 lb ground chicken
1 egg, whisked
1/2 cup ground oats (grind in a food processor until a coarse flour)
3/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
Sprinkle black pepper
1/3 cup shredded zucchini
1/3 cup shredded sweet potato
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (use gluten-free if needed)
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a wire rack.
- Combine ground chicken, egg, oat flour, salt and seasonings. Mix well.
- Add in grated veggies by hand until evenly distributed.
- Spread breadcrumbs in thick layer in a shallow dish.
- Using slightly wet hands to avoid sticking, form into balls and flatten slightly. Dip into breadcrumbs on all sides and place on parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes, flipping once, until slightly golden and cooked through.