Feeding a family can be hard in and of itself- but feeding a family when one (or in today’s guest’s case, almost all!) of your family members has food allergies can feel next to impossible. In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Kathlena, also known as the Allergy Chef, a recipe developer specifically for food allergies who has over 200 allergies herself, as well as a family of varied dietary needs. Our conversation was not only incredibly insightful and educational, but SO much fun- I know you’ll love this one!
We talk about:
- Kathlena’s story of having over 200 allergies (including most water)
- How she manages her family’s various food allergies
- Her best tips for keeping an allergy-safe kitchen
- Her best advice for the mom listening if she or her kids have just been diagnosed with food allergies
- How to advocate for your allergic kids (or self)
- Her favorite allergy-friendly food brands and so much more!