Who doesn’t love potatoes on Thanksgiving?! They’re a quintessential part of the Thanksgiving meal, but much like other vegetables (I’m looking at you, carrots!), there is so much we can do to jazz them up- without a ton of extra effort.
These parmesan garlic roasted potatoes are crispy and a ridiculously simple but flavorful addition to your Thanksgiving table- I promise you won’t miss the dry over-mashed ones!
Feel free to add your favorite fresh herbs to the mix- I love adding rosemary, thyme or sage would make a beautiful Thanksgiving-friendly addition, as well!
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Serves 4-6 as a side
1.5 lb small potatoes, quartered (or cut into uniform pieces)
3-4 large cloves garlic, minced4 tbsp olive oilsea saltoptional: 2 tbsp chopped rosemary 1/3 cup shredded or grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. While oven is preheating, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, par-cook potatoes until about 1/2 done- about 10-12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk minced garlic with olive oil and rosemary if using.
4. Drain potatoes well and spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Toss potatoes with garlic olive oil and a large pinch of salt.
6. Roast in oven 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway, until crispy.
7. Toss with shredded or grated parmesan and serve hot.
More Thanksgiving Recipes:
- Maple Thyme Glazed Carrots
- Gluten-free Cornbread Stuffing with Cranberries + Pecans
- Sage Apple Roasted Chicken (or turkey)
- Bacon Cranberry Brussels Sprouts
- Autumn Kale Salad
- Wild Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Pear and goat cheese salad with rosemary walnuts and maple balsamic vinaigrette
- Thanksgiving Cheese Board for two with rosemary pumpkin hummus
- Spiced Sweet Potato Pecan Loaf with Vanilla Cashew Cream Icing