You asked for it– we’re talking about my favorite dinner shortcut- rotisserie chicken, and alllll the ways you can use a rotisserie chicken for easy dinners.
Rotisserie chicken is probably the most versatile shortcut you can use– it’s why I love it so much! We grab a rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods probably 2 times a month. It’s inexpensive and great to use in multiple meals. Often, we’ll just grab a chicken and a salad kit and call it dinner- but a rotisserie chicken is an awesome option to use for easy meal prep for so many meals. Here are some of our favorite ways to use rotisserie chicken in your meal prep or weeknight meals.
Try out the Healthy Mama Cooking Club for 1 week free!
Thanks to this week’s sponsors:
- Get free breakfast for life with HelloFresh with code HEALTHYMAMAFREE!
- Get 20% off any Aquatru Purifier at aquatru.com using code HEALTHYMAMA
- Homemade Ranch (for Cobb salads)
- Easy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Chopped Chicken Salad
- Almost Autumn Farro Salad
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
- Wine Country Chicken Salad
- Cucumber Dill Chicken Salad
- Peanut Chicken Salad
- White Chicken Chili
- Comfy Chicken Soup
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- Shrimp Fried Rice (use chicken in place)
- Green Chicken Curry
- Peanut Chicken Bowls
Join the Healthy Mama Cooking Club starting at just $3 a month for weekly meal plans, access to over 115 recipes in our recipe vault, an exclusive chat with me, bonus podcasts and more!
Connect with Kris: