We know coming up with meal ideas can be hard- especially ones that are actually realistic for busy families. In this new series, I’m sharing highlights of our real life meals- what we ate throughout the month- to give you inspiration– from shortcut dinners to behind the scenes of recipe creation. So let’s dive into September!
LISTEN: Listen on iTunes | Listen on Stitcher | Listen on Google Play | Listen on Spotify
GET ON THE HEALTHY MAMA COOKING CLUB WAITLIST HERE!
- Five Ingredient Meatballs
- Beef & Butternut Squash Chili
- Sweet Potato Soup (I used this recipe and used sweet potatoes instead of squash)
- Sweet Potato Turkey Meatballs
- Butternut Squash, Kale and Chickpea Curry
- Cashew Cream Sauce
- Sweet Potato, Kale and Beef Stew
- Whole Slow Cooker Chicken
- Comfy Chicken Soup (with noodles)
- Bonus Episode: Meal Planning Around a Move
- Get $150 off Hello Fresh
- Get 25% off all Amazing Grass Products including my new favorite Fizzy Green Tabs using code HEALTHYMAMA
Connect with Kris:
FREE Meal Planning Guide
Budget Guide + Ebooks
+ view comments . . .