Every season I pull out my meal planner and update my list of family favorite recipes for the season. These are mostly recipes I make season after season- some of them we only make once or twice, but most of them are staples we make over and over again, all season long. Now that we’re heading into warmer weather in the Northeast, these are the recipes we’ll be making over and over again- and my family absolutely loves! Some old, some new- and almost every one here on the blog for you and your family to enjoy, as well. don’t forget to tag me over on Instagram @healthymamakris if you make any of them!
Our Summer Family Favorite Recipes:
1) Asian Turkey Lettuce Cups
2) Seared or Grilled Salmon or white fish + grilled romaine or grilled caesar salad
3) Grilled Vegetable Panini (pictured above)
5) Allll the summer bowls! A few go-tos:
- Bang Bang Shrimp Bowls
- Heat of The Summer Bowl
- Steakhouse Salad Bowl
- Fresh Mex Bowls
- Jerk Chicken Bowls + Carne Asada Bowls- these are in Balance in a Bowl AND the first Budget Kitchen Dinners Recipe Book
10) Farro Risotto
11) Parmesan Basil Turkey Burgers
14) Greek Meatball Bowls- I like to make these shortcut with pre-made meatballs (Recipe in the Budget Kitchen Dinners Guide)
15) Homemade Summer Rolls + Best-ever Healthy Peanut Sauce
16) Kale Caesar Salad (great way to use bread ends!) or regular caesar
17)Lettuce Wrap Burgers- Beef or Salmon + Parmesan Zucchini fries (Recipes in the Budget Kitchen Dinners Guide)
18) Zucchini Noodles + Meatballs or Chicken Sausage
19) Chicken sausage with peppers + onions- either on a bun or over rice (instructions on my Instagram)
20) Tacos or Tostadas- Fish tacos (Recipe in the Budget Kitchen Dinners Guide) or classic tostadas but tostadas and tacos are great for any leftover meat!
21) BBQ chicken or pork + slaw
22) Last but not least… can we give a shout out to the humble hot dog? Like, a hot dog is SO dang good. I don’t care who you are. 😉
+ view comments . . .